The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International promotes professional and personal growth of women educators and excellence in education.
Leading Women Educators
Impacting Education Worldwide
1. To Unite women educators of the world in a genuine spiritual fellowship
2. To Honor women who have given or who evidence a potential for distinctive service in any field
3. To Advance the professional interest and position of women in education
4. To Initiate, Endorse, and Support desirable legislation in the interests of education and women
5. To Endow scholarships to aid outstanding women educators in pursing graduate study and to
grant fellowship to non-member women educators.
6. To Stimulate the personal and professional growth of members and encourage their
participation in appropriate programs action
7. To Inform the membership of current economics, social, political, intelligent, functioning
members of a world society.